Mishka Мишка)

   Во многих городах уже снег, а у нас солнышко и не очень холодно) Но все равно уже хочется носить теплые вещи. Мне очень нравится этот свитер с белым мишкой) Это Умка) В нем уютно и очень тепло)) Ну и в дополнение к этому я сделала такую прическу,  как будто это уши медведя)))))
                                    Мои любимые колечки))) Это подарки дорогих мне людей) 
     
))))))♥♥♥

Комментарии

  1. hi sweetie!!! thank you do much to commenting on my blog!!! I'm following you now!!! do you want to follow me back??? http://makeupdolls88.blogspot.it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Вот идёт же кому то цветная помада))Милый свитер)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Классный свитер! очень нравится твой яркий индивидуальный образ и мэйк хороший!
    давай дружить блогами? жду в гости!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hello beautiful!
    I just discovered your blog, and I really liked it,,, I follow you, ME
    You in my blog, I would love to have you as a FOLLOWER
    KISSES
    GIGI

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Absolutely love it! That sweater is super cute:) Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be nice if you can check my blog and maybe follow me back!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Nice look ! Thanks for your comment on my blog ! Sure I want to follow each other ! I follow you now. Waiting for you to follow me back !

    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Cute sweater and your hairdo is lovely:) love how you matched everything!

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and other platforms?
    Just let me know :)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. You look so great ♥
    would you like to follow and like fanpage on facebook each?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. awww! so sweet!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S.thanks for G+ follow. following you on GFC as well now

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. So pretty you are <3 and your nail polish is gorgeous!
    I'm your 161 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you <3
    Xxx dear

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Thank you dear! Love the sweater, hair and nailpolish! Muah!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Precioso jersey, me gustan como lo combinaste. Besos, si quieres nos seguimos

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. I love that polar bear knit! So cute!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Очень нарвится свитерок, Твой блог и твой стиль! :-)

    My blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. really love the sweater!! just discoverde your blog and i like it!!! would u like to follow each other?? kisses

    http://beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Тоже последнее время потянуло на такие тёплые вещички)
    Свитерки разные и кофточки)
    Твой свитером с мишкой нравится)

    заглядывай ко мне чаще)
    http://askadelia.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. lovely sweater :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Thanks for comment, You're really lovely :) So Im followin you now, whats up with You?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. thank you honey I'm already following you :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Вау!)) Такой игривый образ получился!) Просто превосходно!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Super cool outfit! I need a jumper dress like this x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. super cute sweater! looks realy good on you
    following you now

    xx
    meral
    Me-Peerless

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. Oh! i really like your blog and followed you as ''makyaj7-24'', i'm waiting for you to follow me back, kisses:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. omg this is a cuteness overdose! i love your adorable sweater and over knee socks! of course i would love to follow each other, so i´m your newest reader and i hope you will follow back;)
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий